Not everyone’s body created equal. Before you start your workout and diet regimen, it’s a good idea to figure out your body type.
There are three basic human body types: the ectomorph; the mesomorph; and the endomorph.
- Ecotmorph: Distinguished by a lack of much fat or muscle tissue
- Mesomorph: Marked by a well-developed musculature
- Endomorph: Characterized by a preponderance of body fat
Have a quick look at the info-graphic below to know some essential details of your body type, so you can eat, exercise and focus on the type of training required for your body.
Not to forget, it’s all about the illusion these structures create. 😉
Latest posts by Ashwin Kak (see all)
- An Interview With Jagroop Singh: Founder – Spartan Health Club - September 27, 2017
- Proper Techniques To Lose Weight - September 19, 2017
- Best Mobile Apps For Getting Fit - August 3, 2017
- The Lean Performance Diet - July 22, 2017
- 15 Amazing Tea Trends For Health - June 28, 2017